ENERsign® BIM Files – Revit Families
With Building Information Modeling (BIM), every element used to construct and fit out a project is generated in a detailed 3D model. From the building shell to the windows, façades, electrics and plumbing, right down to the smallest of objects, everything can be taken into consideration and the embedded information can be used for dimensioning, costing, energy modelling and much more depending on the depth of this information.
Furthermore the use of BIM models enables the building’s construction data to be shared easily amongst several stakeholders, such as designers, architects, engineers and constructors.
ENERsign BIM Families not only provide an accurate representation of each product, allowing the architect to visualize their appearance and integration accurately at an early stage, but also deliver calculation information regarding the thermal transmittance of the windows.
A prime example for this information exchange is the bim2PH tool developed by the Passive House Institute, which aims to allow data entry in 3D BIM software as Revit and transfer information for the energy balance calculation and efficiency design into the Passive House Planning Package (PHPP). More information regarding bim2PH.
As the BIM model implementation is best handled in a collaborative approach, please share your thoughts, impressions, suggestions with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following Revit Families are available for download:
Chapter 02 – ENERsign Primus Casement Windows :
- 101 Tilt + Turn Window; 151 Tilt + Turn XL Window / Balcony Door
- 102 Fixed Window
- 103 Awning Window
- 158 Tilt + Turn Terrace Door
- 201 Tilt + Turn French Window; 251 Tilt + Turn XL French Window / Balcony Door
- 258 French Terrace Door
- 102 Glazed Corner Window
- 102 Triangles & Trapazoids
- Combinations with preconfigured Mullions and Transoms of the Revit Families:
- Configure your own combination of windows and doors by assembling the different available families:
- 101 Tilt + Turn; 151 Tilt + Turn XL; 102 Fixed and 103 Awning
- Components for ENERsign Windows and Doors
Chapter 03 – ENERsign Lift-Slide Doors :
Chapter 04 – ENERsign Entrance Doors :
Chapter 07 – ENERsign Shading Systems Solutions :
- ENERsign Exterior Alucase EL 80 L curved Venetians
- ENERsign Exterior Alucase EL 88 AS Z-shaped Venetians
- ENERsign Exterior ZipScreens
All Revit Window Families in one download step.
All Revit Door Families in one download step.
– The Families are now available under Revit Version 2018
– The “Overlapping” of the Facade on the outside of the Window and Door frames is now defined by a variable to be adapted to your project constraints
– Families 101, 102, 103, 151, 501 include now the PHPP parameters for an IFC export to the BIM2PH and PHPP Software. Further information: https://passivehouse.com/04_phpp/06_bim2ph/06_bim2ph.html
– New Window Families:
–>102 Glazed Corner assembly
–> 102 Triangles and Trapeziods
– New Revit Components to be installed over the ENERsign Windows and Doors:
–> Glass Parapets
–> Steel Parapets
–> Exterior Shading System Alucase 80
–> Exterior Shading System Alucase 88
–> Exterior Shading System ZipScreen